Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM until 4:30 PM
Phone Calls from Anywhere: 256.778.8915
For Emergencies call our office 256-778-8915
Or Fax: 256.778.9696
- General Manager
- Wayne Reed
- Office Manager
- Brandy Miller
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Dale Hall
- Delinquent Accounts/Customer Service Representative
- Mariza Delatorre
- Customer Service Representatives
- Jennifer Farley
- Courtney Blankenship
- Accounting/Finance Bookkeeper
- Carol Scott
- Chad Brooks
- Geoff Halbrooks
- David Lee
We at Northeast Morgan County Water and Sewer Authority strive to keep our water rates as low as possible. With the ever changing economy, it has become increasingly difficult to maintain the rates established September 17, 2013. With consideration to this, the following amended rates were established by our Board of Directors to be in effect October 1, 2019.
|First 2,000 gallons or fractions thereof per billing period||$24.50|
|Next 38,000 gallons or fractions thereof||$0.67 per Hundred|
|Next 60,000 gallons or fractions thereof||$0.51 per hundred|
|Next 300,000 gallons or fractions thereof||$0.42 per hundred|
|Next 500,000 gallons or fractions thereof||$0.37 per hundred|
|All over 900,000 gallons will be at a bulk rate||$0.27 per hundred|
|All steps plus 4% utility tax|
- Landlord Service Charges will be $50.00 effective July 1st, 2010
- SHERBROOK PARK RESIDENTS: The following Sewer rates will be in effect July 1st, 2010 – A Flat Rate of $30.00 per month. Also, a charge of $100.00 will be charged for a blockage service call that is found to be on the customer side.
- ***Effective April 8th, 2015 we will conduct a "soft hit" credit check on any individual or company applying for service***
- NEW TAPS:
- Effective June 1st, 2010 the following New Tap charges went into effect.
¾" Tap: $1,200.00 plus any additional costs. 1" Tap: $1,500.00 plus any additional costs. 2" Tap: $3,500.00 plus any additional costs.
- Effective as of August 1st, 2019 we will no longer charge Security Deposits, however we will now be charging
NON-REFUNDABLE ORIGINATION FEES when you sign up for service. Click here for more information.
- Subdivisions with taps already installed are $500.00 plus plus any additional costs.
- Irrigation Taps added to a customer's existing service line will be $600.00 plus any additional costs.
- Fire Hydrants are $3,000.00 (Available on 6" line or larger only) Effective October 1, 2015
- GENERAL CHARGES:
- Tampering charges: Any unauthorized tampering with meters, service lines, check valves or curb stops will be $200.00 plus damages.
- Lock: $12.00
- 3/4" Curb Stop: $60.00 plus labor
- 1" Curb Stop: $70.00 plus labor
- Late Assessment Fee: $50.00
- Radio Read Water Meter Damage: $185.00